Ok, so as Auntie Bean, I feel it is my duty to do a whole bundle of backlog picture catch-up for y'all. And I have been meaning to do it for weeks! But, the reality is that hasn't happened... so I am changing my approach. Instead, we are top-loading. Here is a bunch of cuteness from today. Isla is 15 weeks and 3 days old, for anyone that is counting. And ridiculously beautiful. She has become interested in her first real toy (other than the very exciting scarf/rag/dishtowel that is often in hand)... which she eagerly demonstrates her ability to eat in this first picture.
She is a joy to be around every single day. We are so blessed. She has been so full of dimples and smiles, laughs, and stories. Why, just this afternoon she was telling me about picking horsetail with her mama. So here are a few moments from our day:
No comments:
Post a Comment