July 2, 2010

summer comes and we get distracted

And when I say we, I mean me, the neglectful Auntie. I have been storing up a mass of photos. A montage of sorts. Here are some of the more recent images from the past two weeks.

Walking down Munjoy Hill with Hope.
Checking out what is happening at the North Star...
Looking at the latest East End Yoga schedule with me...
Isla has become a big fan of sucking on her own toes...Her hair gets so curly in the humidity!
And nudie time is among her favorites.
Afternoon second (or third) lunch:
Walking outside...Playing on the couch...
Sitting up by herself for long stretches of time...This picture I took for our friends Iris and Sylvan, who LOVE chubby baby legs more than anyone else I know. Isla's are quite spectacular.
A happy day outside in a sun dress...
Granny came to visit us! Here we are on a hot day after a walk on the Promenade cooling off with some gustatory treats: Dell's lemon ice, and giraffe foot respectively

And that new favorite toy. Isla has been LOVING bouncing! She is like a Tigger in that way.

No comments: